today

huwwwaaaaaaaaaa....heavy rain out there, i bring no umbrella...so...what to do?

-_____-

completely...i have no choice but to stay a little bit longer here
how long?errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... i don't know T_T

i got a long enough holiday last week,..start from Thursday until Sunday...kekekeke
my friend asked me to visit her along that holiday
she lived in another city and took 5 hours long to go there by car
actually...i really wanna go there
enjoy some fresh air
refresh this head
meet new people
visit some places
it would be wonderful :D

but....

the reality was

i spent my holiday at home...once again AT HOME
it's because i spent my money bought shoes and jean...kekekeke
shopaholic?  hell No!
it's according to the priority :D
the consequence was,..i couldn't go there because i don't have enough money :))
so...i choose home

the other excuse was because i wanna spent more time with my brother
i think both of us need that :)
although he would rather spent his time out there with his friends rather than with me
it's okay
i just want him knew that i try to be with him along that time
the second day i'm home i got stomache
i went to the bathroom many times
i didn't knew why, but it might be because i ate to many spicy foods...kekekekeke
the third day, my stomach got better, but i got toothache instead T_T
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...i don't know what's went wrong with my body
until this day...my cheek getting chubbier because my gum swelling due to toothache -____-
the most annoying thing happened today

my customer : hey...how are you :D
me : fine...(shake hands)
my customer : (look at my face).....hmmm....you look fatter today
me : -_____- (haaaah...this toothache T_T)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G-Dragon - Crooked

Jalan-Jalan : Museum Angkut

Air Terjun Sumber Pitu : The Trip

Masih di Malang?