Picking on "something"

it's my habit

first condition :

when i come to a store looking for shoes or clothes, usually i'm going around, try this and that, looking for which shoes looks perfect and fit me much. And when it's seems that i can't find it yet, once again, i will go around and take a look. I get tired sometimes and this sentences come across my mind :

"maybe i should give up, there's nothing looks perfect"
"maybe i should choose random shoes which nearly my type"
"maybe i should come next time''

Some kind of that sentences. But, actually that's the turning point. Once again i will go around, and finally i will find that perfect one. That happened often.


But sometimes...

There's  a condition like this :

Just arrived at the store and "takk!'' suddenly my ayes catch the perfect one. Next things will happen are : i'll just try it and buy it straight away, without looking for any other comparison. There is no need to go around and try this and that anymore because I've found that one.

Could it possibly happen to my partner-in-life-will-be?

hakhakhakhak

Based on the things I've going through, i think my mate-story is looks like the first condition :)). So, no matter what happened, just don't give up until you find someone fit you much :D

PS: I wish that someone will have this beautiful smile....kekekeke :D


Credit : Happy Log Naver

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G-Dragon - Crooked

Jalan-Jalan : Museum Angkut

Air Terjun Sumber Pitu : The Trip

Masih di Malang?