Things I Don't Wanna Hear When Watch a Movie

# When i really really serious and get in to the movie's story line, and then suddenly someone come and this thing happened :

     xx : "what movie is that?"
     me : "bla bla bla movie"
     xx : "who's the cast?"
     me : "this xx and this xx"
     xx : (just watch the sceene) "why that person angry? why that bla bla bla bla"
     me : -____-
     me : "once again you ask me..."
    
   image taken from : http://mykpoplist.tumblr.com/
   credit : makeagif.com

# When the movie came to sad scene and i cry for that, someone said:
  
  "why did you cry?" (hold on a laugh) and continued with "don't cry..."

that phrases make me wanna say "asemmm!!" hakhakhakhak
Hey you, whoever say that kind of stupid phrase...just think before you spit a thing from your mouth. If  you're not that touched by those sad scene, at least just shut your mouth and let me be. It would be so much better. This is my own body, my own eyes...so it's up to me to cry or not, you have NOT ANY right to forbid me! Suka suka saya donk ! :P
And at that kind of situation, actually my emotion got a little bit sensitive...so, don't ever try to do that if you don't wanna get that "aseemmm!"

# Smartass-wanna be

"oh...i ever watch this movie...after this scene this xx will be bla bla bla...and the ending will be bla...bla bla"

Ever heard that sentence? :D
What do you feel?

"Keseeeel sampe ubun-ubun dan spontan nginget2 di mana terakhir naro lakban karna seems there's something need to be taped". That what i feel...kekekeke.
Plis deh ya mas/mbak...just keep your ''oh so-know it all" things in your pocket, it'll be better to shut your mouth up than show off like you know all of the things in this world. Mind you, when you really really curious what will be on next scene? what will happen to the main cast? will he die? does the end will be a happy ending? and suddenly that ''smartass-wanna be" tell you everything while you aren't finished the whole scene yet or even still watch the very early scene. Males banget gak sih? and succeed enough to spoil my mood to watch the movie -____-.
Just let me enjoy the storyline and let me enjoy the 'curious feelings' because that was one of the highlights of watching movie.




   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G-Dragon - Crooked

Jalan-Jalan : Museum Angkut

Air Terjun Sumber Pitu : The Trip

Masih di Malang?