living my dreams

yup...it have been a long time 
accounting stuff, education stuff, worksh*tt, clerical job,customer complaints...has sucessfully made me forgot what am i suppossed to be...hahahhaa
and something make me digging it today :D

a 12 years old girl wake my dream up!!
wooohooo...admire you sista ^___^
she's fluent english bloggger, a very talented and have a great taste fashion stylist!!! she's great, does she? :)
oooh....how i wanna be like that
life freely.........
she inspired me on doing what i wanna do, works on the things i loved...live this joyfull life, loving myself exactly

image taken from: living-to100.blogspot.com

hmmm...hopefully...i can realize it in few times
i'm preparing on it now
Bismillah........
guide me always Allah..my Lord
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G-Dragon - Crooked

Jalan-Jalan : Museum Angkut

Air Terjun Sumber Pitu : The Trip

Masih di Malang?