me&him

when i go home a while ago, i heard a shocking thing from my cousin
i was cooking at that time, and as usual, she accompany me and we chatted this and that
until that conversation came out

my cousin : hey, i tell you something ^__^
me : eh?
my cousin: a few days ago your father told me something
me : -___- what?
my cousin : he said that he wonder why you could freely laugh with someone else, but not with him
me : hah???
my cousin : yes...and he said that he would thought many times before he talked to you because everything he said seemed to be wrong for you :)
me :.........................................................

really...
i was touched
yes..all of the content in that conversation was right
absolutely...
that's me
that's what iam
and after that conversation, i feel like i was the most mean daughter in this big..big world
i was so mean
even to my father
many things caused this
but that's even can't be the reason i'm doing that to my father, right?
i love him so much
but we fight often
so many differences
oh..no..no
so many similarities between us
that's why i'm scared, and i try as much as i could, not to be the same with him
i don't wanna looks like him
maybe that's why we fight often

but when i'm far from him
i'm start to "what i've done to him??? i'm so mean!!"
just like that...

that's why we never talk much recent years
actually, i didn't talk much to him

but, after that conversation i think i have to change
i have to try little by little
and..in that evening..we -my father and i- have some chat

a good start :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G-Dragon - Crooked

Jalan-Jalan : Museum Angkut

Air Terjun Sumber Pitu : The Trip

Masih di Malang?