a frustating post

a first post in this month
hehehehehe....i'm turn out to be a lazy writer lately

what?
you said...not lately?
i'm actually a lazy?
hsssh...
you even don't need to say that...kekekeke

okay
it's depressing
i mean the daedline
i'm sick of the number 25 T_T
it's April
it's only 6 months left to October
my birthday
my 25th BIRTHDAY!!!
hiks......
make me wanna cry
if i could turn back to my 20th age...T_T

i got to marry soon....i got to marry soon...i got to marry soon...before my 25th
just like a spell in my head everyday
and even almost everyday topic was that
really frustating


and reading this make me more frustated,,,kekekekeke :D...ah..no...hikshikshiks...T_T
it's in the last part
he really wanna get married and have babies
he also worried about his age...kekekekeke...so funny :D...ah no...i'm frustating :(
even he went to the gatherings...marriage introduction centre...marriage consultants
i'm frustating..but whenever i read that statement...i'm burst into laugh...kekekekeke

 aigooooo...what a cute baby..kekekekeke

credit image:https://twitter.com/#!/Heedictator

hey Heenim...
you wanna get married soon right?
me too...nado
you wanna have babies right?
mee too...
so...
we want the same thing right?
since it was the same thing, what about match it each other? kekekekeke

lets just end it here, before his Petals scolded me..:D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G-Dragon - Crooked

Jalan-Jalan : Museum Angkut

Air Terjun Sumber Pitu : The Trip

Masih di Malang?