counting the days

i can't caunt how many times i walk through this stairs ...
every memories obviously remind in my head...
this place..all of that person...mean so much for me
all of that laughs, that smiles, that angers, that tears
it feels just like yesterday...when i wait him come from that way
it feels just like yesterday...when i got my wide smiles with him
it feels just like yesterday...when they came one by one
it feels just like yesterday...when i met them
it feels just like yesterday........
having them in my life is a happines that will never replace
and now...i started count my time 
day..by day
it's hard to leave...but i have to
image taken from: http://www.usoge.gov/training/module_files/ogesge_wbt_07/15.html



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G-Dragon - Crooked

Jalan-Jalan : Museum Angkut

Air Terjun Sumber Pitu : The Trip

Masih di Malang?