An-One Year- Journey

Yep, 2013!!

woooohooooo

and finally i'm succeed with 27 posts along 2012, absolutely that's under the target which is i wanted made more than 30 posts like the previous years...that's proved enough that i've gone lazier along the past year -_____-

The amazing 2012,..let's call it a journey...an-one year- journey....a fast journey but felt so slow sometimes. A full of hope and spirit but made me tired sometimes. Met many new people, visited new places, done and gone through many things.


Love & Life

I try many efforts to give up my hopes and my feeling on him, watch funny Kpop shows so that i can laugh as hard as i can, visit many places during vacation, being busy with my works, meet new people and didn't meet him along the year. It helps much, really..


see?
even without you, i live my life well
many laughs and happiness
but yes...this place, this still empty place after you left

don't worry
I'll make sure it will fill up soon


I met some guys, they were nice.. but none of them catch my heart up. I hope this year i will find him, a half part of my heart.

Family

Until this day, my mother's choice hasn't changed. So, until this day..our family composition stays the same. My father and my little brother at home, me -right here- in this town for the past 8 years, and my mother over there-far away. That's bother me so much, because the longer she leave the more I'm worrying my little brother. He really need her, really need to be cared, and need to be loved.
And my big family keep press me to go home and replace my mother's role. I have to make a decision soon.
So....will i end up at home?
We'll see :)

Inspired

I inspired by this young guy.
As i said before, his music, his raps, his lyric, his great taste of fashion, his smile, his way to cover up his face when he shy, his crazy stages, his arrogant an perfectionist, his hard work, his way to wake up and soar after he'd fell down, his way to answer and face his haters, his wild but soft sometimes :). Writing this just made me giggle and giggle more :D.
He's not a perfect one, he's not an-always good boy, but what made me love him is he live his life the way he is. The first i know him, i don't feel i will fall into him...but, he attracted me with his charms and do it perfectly like one of his lyric.

This little boy comes out and owns the stage
Can’t seem to like him, keep seeing him
Turn your eyes to avoid me but everywhere you go it’s his music
My pics are everywhere, even when he’s acting crazy
There’s not enough copies to sell


Yes, he is The One of a Kind, The Gold and Diamond Boy



The-Bang

My life Bang-ed when i was sent overseas to do umrah on May. Yes, the Holly Mecca and Madinah. The journey which i believed, lead me into my better life now. After the dramas (domestic flight delayed, missed the overseas flight, flown with the second flight only with the 10 members left in midnight), I arrived at Dubai safely and continue the flight to Jeddah after few hours rest at the hotel.

The Holly Mecca,..The Holly Prophet Mosque, Nabawi how i really missed that places now, how i really wanna go there again...and again. Hopefully soon, with my family :).

I still remember how i cried almost every time I faced Ka'bah.

Allah...my Lord....here i come to You
Here i come...with all of my sins
Here i come...crying ask for forgiveness

Job

As usual i was super busy with my job along February to July..and the rest, I'm doing ALMOST nothing! I was the type who easily get bored when doing nothing, that's one of my reason to get out from this office.
The other reason is that i was too tired with the people, their behavior, their greedy..i just can't stand with it anymore. And yes, I've complained that to my boss and seems they trying to fix it now.

Here we come 2013!!!!
I welcome you with prayers, hopes, and resolution about everything to be better...so much better :)..amiiiin. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G-Dragon - Crooked

Jalan-Jalan : Museum Angkut

Air Terjun Sumber Pitu : The Trip

Masih di Malang?