A Sun


credit image : http://eppymustika.blogspot.com/
His name Raditya.
We call him Radit.

He is one of the rainbow color in my grey life these days.
Like a magnet, everytime that little cute lips opens to smile...my lips follows.

Such a magic.

Being with him, i smile...a lot.



The days when i was home, every afternoon at 3.30 pm was a precious time for me.
Because around that time, his Uti would take a bath and prepared for his bath.
And i was in charge to keep him company.
Just the two of us, spend the time together for a while.
Mostly we just sit to watch ants passing by.
He love that little animals these days...so much.
Everytime he sees ants, he will stand still for a long time...and those little hands will start to move trying to grab that ants.
Cute.
At the other time, i would carry him and we take a walk.
He love touching things,..leaves, flowers, trees, fruits, and even the poles.

The most important thing was, he accepted me the first time we met again.
Me, whom often rejected by children at the first meeting, Radit come with me when i give him my hands.
Maybe it happened because me and his mom have such a tight bond.

Raditya, just grow as you want to grow.
Take it easy..
And i will love you along that way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G-Dragon - Crooked

Jalan-Jalan : Museum Angkut

Air Terjun Sumber Pitu : The Trip

Masih di Malang?