a story

La la La...
here i come to write again..kekekeke
uhmmmm....i got quite long holiday recently...it's 12 days...wooohooooo
that's my longest holiday since i'm called as a worker..kekekeke
since it was Idul Fitri, i meet many people and almost all of them asked me the same question 'when will u marry?'
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...thats the most frightening question so far >.<
how could they do this to me????

anyway...talking about marriage...he well be married next moth,in the middle of September :D
we never meet along this year, and that helped me much to neutralize my feeling to him
i'm happy to hear that news,..really :D
a long time ago i thought that the sentence "i'm happy to see you happy" was bullshit
i thought, how come i could be happy when i see someone i loved live a happy life with someone else?
i thought, i will feel nothing, but hurt
but now...
i feel that the sentence was right
i will be more hurt if i see that someone together with me forcefully and unhappy
now i have no feeling to him
that feeling was already lost, and i live my life happily
and it just one step closer to say "i'm happy to see you happy" to him but not that day, not at his marriage :D
maybe i need a little more time after that :D and i don't think that was the perfect event to say that kind of sentence

hey you,
so this is the end of the story
and finally it still be my story, not with you, maybe someone else :D
I'm happy to know that finally you find someone to settle down
now, i was in my step to find half of my heart..would you pray for me to find that someone quickly?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G-Dragon - Crooked

Jalan-Jalan : Museum Angkut

Air Terjun Sumber Pitu : The Trip

Masih di Malang?