going to the farm

a story from my weekend...aah...a "rather long time ago" weekend...hehehehhe
i'm a kinda moody person...so i'll just update if i want to :D

a couple weeks ago i spent my joyful weekend with my friends in Agro Wisata Batu 

tadaaaaaa.......

so proud of my arrogant pose ...hehehehehe

seen from that picture, of course...we arrived happily~ ~ hehehehe
on of my friend commented on my outfit,..


she : "look at what you wear,..slippers, a shirt you wore from yesterday,...ckckckckck"
           
and i just look at my self arrogantly and answer:

 "hey, we just going into a farm, right?? so...what's the matter with my outfit? hehehehehhe....i don't think i should wear a glamour clothes and a highheels in to the farm...hehehehe"

^_^

soon after that....

our happy moods flew away..ckckckc

a sad thing -___-

it's because we have paid that expensive, we can't pick the strawberries,but ...tomatoes instead

really dissapointed -____-

tragic :(

but...finally we still entered the strawberry garden and pick some...hehehehehehe 

the stone headed...:D

even the guard staring to us.....i don't careeeee ~ 


a beautiful pose among the tomatoes -___- i feel strange

 disapointed pose, how come they still could smile??

the other dissapointed thing happened when we enter the apple garden

how come we only allowed to pick two apples???? that two sour apples!!

and that annoying guard, yell to us to leave the garden soon if we finished pick the apples

 hufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

 but
i found a good thing at the hotel

 credit image: travenomy.wordpress.com
 
i take this picture from another blog
i have my picture on my friend's camera, but she din't give me yet -___-

yup...this "looks like house" hotel room

amazing

so good

so natural


makes me wanna speend few days in this hotel with my husband someday :D


#daydreamingagain

and still....the only one i'm thinking of was

credit image: http://twitpic.com/85wod9

yup...it still him

i wanna back again to that place with you :D

hassssh...let's back to the reality

finished playing arround the farm...we went home

on the way home, my friend called me

invite me to the karaoke

yayyy...of course i want toooo ~ ~~

singing couple of songs...turn my mood to be happy again 

^_^



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G-Dragon - Crooked

Jalan-Jalan : Museum Angkut

Air Terjun Sumber Pitu : The Trip

Masih di Malang?