enjoy my life too much -__-

hmmmm...


today...my friend ask me what i did in weekend???

mmmmmmmmmmmmm


as usual
i wake up at 8. 30 (hehehehe...it's normal, right? hssshhh...it even not shocking at all..right?)
i open my eyes
rubbed it (my eyes) -____-
drink the water
go to the bathroom
doing some bathroom stuffs (but i didn't bath :D)

and theeeeeeen......................................................................
i got the broom
yeah...i cleaned the floor (i'm tidy enough, huh?)
eat my snacks...eat...and eeeeeeaaaaat ^___^
turn on the TV
having my meal
watch the laptop
bath...wash my hair....wash my clothes (finally)
TV again
snack...snack...snaaaack
meal 
back to the laptop
-______________________-

it just rolling...and rolling till i go to bed 





it's like....enjoying life that much...sometimes could be so boring -___-


hmmmmm...i miss Heenim


think of himt think of him think of him

he is amazing in that chilli costume..hehehehehehe

even i write like his...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....i'm not a plagiat :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G-Dragon - Crooked

Jalan-Jalan : Museum Angkut

Air Terjun Sumber Pitu : The Trip

Masih di Malang?